NZForex is working with Inland Revenue New Zealand to bring you our great service and rates to assist with repaying your student loan, child support and other tax types from outside New Zealand.
There are NO FEES* for international payments to Inland Revenue and it’s easy with NZForex.
We can help you with a one off payment or we can set up a number of recurring payments.** Simply decide what works best for you and leave the rest to us.
=> Register using the links below.
Step 1: Get exchange rate quotes, enter recipient bank account details, book
Step 2: Send us the funds to convert
In the meantime, you can always check the progress of your payments
Step 3: We convert and deliver your funds
Our experienced dealers deliver unparalleled customer service. With 24 hours, Monday to Friday dealing access, you may call at any time and speak to us. We also give you the ability to place regular international payments: mortgage, investments, loan repayments, student living expenses etc.
The NZForex website provides public access to free online tools, interactive live charts, rate alerts and daily and weekly expert commentary reports.
At NZForex, we offer our corporate customers better rates and fee-free dealing.
With our proven expertise, we can help you manage exchange risk with our range of FX products:
NZForex is part of the OzForex Group, which provides foreign exchange services to personal and business customers across 6 continents.
- Over NZD$17 billion in foreign exchange transactions last year
- More than NZD 100 Billion transferred since inception
- 2 million website visits each month
- Approximately 3,250 payments per day.
The OzForex Group also includes OFX, UKForex, USForex, CanadianForex, OzForex, ClearFX and Tranzfers
Due to differing regulatory requirements, please register with the relevant OzForex entity based in the region you live in using the links below. Please have your IRD number, Tax Type and Tax period end date available to assist us in processing your payment. When registering please enter your total student debt amount rather that your first payment amount.
- UK and European residents: Register with UKForex
- USA residents: Register with USForex
- Canadian residents: Register with CanadianForex
- Hong Kong residents: Register with ClearFX
- Australian and rest of the world residents: Register with OzForex
* Please note that the recipient bank or intermediary bank may charge fees when making payment to the IRD account, in this instance NZForex will refund these charges. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
**Minimum transfer amount of AUD500 equivalent for regular payments.